Bouvier Law, LLP, a general practice litigation law firm, seeks a studious and passionate Law Clerk for our thriving practice to start immediately.
The successful candidate will work with a variety of our Attorneys on a daily basis, managing his or her own schedule based on current work load and demand.
If you are a current or prospective law student with excellent grades and a flexible schedule, you will be perfect for this position. We offer the opportunity to gain experience with Attorneys who serve in a wide variety of capacities, from fighting traffic tickets, estate planning, insurance defense to handling litigious matrimonial actions. Some after-hours work might be required, especially during times of peak activity.
A qualified candidate will include the following:
– Flexible schedule and commitment to attendance
– Excellent communication and document management skills
– Willingness to conduct extensive research, both electronically and otherwise
– Interest in matrimonial and family law and general litigation
– Knowledge of Westlaw and Lexis
– Strong research and writing skills
– Detail oriented
Please email email@example.com with the following if interested: