Bouvier Law attorney Paula Eade Newcomb was successful in obtaining a dismissal of a lawsuit against a municipality and its snow plow operator. The snow plow operator was in the process of backing up a hill to further remove snow from a country roadway. He looked in his mirrors, saw nothing, and was ready to plow when the collision occurred with a vehicle that was traveling down the hill. The supreme court judge agreed with Bouvier Law that the actions of the snow plow driver did not constitute recklessness pursuant to NYS Vehicle & Traffic Law and granted summary judgment in favor of the defendants.
- Family Court or Supreme Court? Where should I file?
- City of Buffalo to Significantly Increase Property Tax Assessments: Steps to Challenge and Lower Your Assessment and Property Taxes
- Bouvier Law Attorney named to the Board of Trustees for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Bouvier Law Attorney Featured as “Emerging Attorney” in Buffalo Business First
- New Tax Laws and the Age Old Question – Should You Get Divorced Now or Later?