Are you a real estate developer in the area? The City of Buffalo Green Code recently had its major zoning changes for the first time since 1953. The Unified Development Ordinance was signed on January 3, 2017. To learn more about the changes, visit www.buffalogreencode.com.
- Family Court or Supreme Court? Where should I file?
- City of Buffalo to Significantly Increase Property Tax Assessments: Steps to Challenge and Lower Your Assessment and Property Taxes
- Bouvier Law Attorney named to the Board of Trustees for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Bouvier Law Attorney Featured as “Emerging Attorney” in Buffalo Business First
- New Tax Laws and the Age Old Question – Should You Get Divorced Now or Later?