After extensive review of responses to the Request for Proposal for Outside/Special Counsel Services, the City of Buffalo Law Department announced on December 20, 2016 that Bouvier Law LLP has been selected to be on its list of qualified and eligible firms to do primarily tort defense work on behalf of the City of Buffalo. Bouvier Law has an extensive background in the area of municipal defense work and has been trial work in state and federal courts since 1960.
- Family Court or Supreme Court? Where should I file?
- City of Buffalo to Significantly Increase Property Tax Assessments: Steps to Challenge and Lower Your Assessment and Property Taxes
- Bouvier Law Attorney named to the Board of Trustees for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Bouvier Law Attorney Featured as “Emerging Attorney” in Buffalo Business First
- New Tax Laws and the Age Old Question – Should You Get Divorced Now or Later?