Phone: 716-856-1344, ext. 3050
As a member of the litigation practice group, Jeffrey Bochiechio represents clients in the areas of commercial litigation, municipal law, asbestos and toxic tort law, negligence, family law and criminal law. Additionally, Mr. Bochiechio counsels individuals in the areas of wills and estates, probate, guardianship, tax, bankruptcy, immigration and real estate as well as businesses through a variety of legal issues. Mr. Bochiechio was named a 2014 Rising Star for Civil Litigation, by Super Lawyers magazine.
- State of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of New York
- J.D., University at Buffalo School of Law.
- B.A., State University of New York at Fredonia
- Erie County Bar Association
- WNY Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- WNY Trial Lawyers Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
Wills and Estates