Phone: 716-856-1344, ext. 3004
George W. Collins Jr.
is a partner in the Litigation Department. He is a trial attorney who handles a variety of tort litigation matters, including personal injury in the context of motor vehicle accidents and homeowner claims (slips and falls, dog bites). Mr. Collins also focuses on municipal law, professional malpractice and plaintiff and defense trial work. He was named “Defense Trial Lawyer of the Year 2014” and has tried numerous cases to verdict since his admission in 1985. Mr. Collins is a former criminal prosecutor.
George has served for 14 years on Board of Boys and Girls Club of Buffalo(BGCB)and served as BGCB Board Chair as well as Board Chair for Irish Classical Theatre Company, A Taste of Buffalo and the Arts Services Initiative of WNY, In his spare time, his hobbies include playing drums in a rock band, tennis, working out, theater, reading, family and loving life in the Parkside area of Buffalo.
- United States Court of Appeals, 1999
- New York State Bar, 1985
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York, 1985
- J.D., State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, 1984
- B.A., English, Grove City College, 1973
- Erie County Bar Association
- WNY Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- WNY Trial Lawyers Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Municipal Law
- Personal Injury
- Vehicle Accidents
- Professional Malpractice
- Criminal Defense