Paul F. Hammond
is a partner in the Litigation Department and is an experienced trial attorney, having taken over fifty-cases to verdict with a success rate of more than 95%. Paul has tried cases in both the State and Federal Courts and has extensive experience litigating claims involving toxic exposure, auto injuries, work-site accidents and veterinary medicine. Paul has been named as a Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America, and has been recognized by his peers in the Who’s Who in Law, Buffalo Business First and Super Lawyers of America.
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York, 1989
- New York State Bar Association, 1988
- Erie County Bar Association 1988
- J.D., State University of New York at Buffalo School of Law, 1988
- Bachelor of Sciences, State University of New York College at Buffalo, 1984