Whether you’re a buyer, seller, or landlord, Bouvier Partnership, LLP can help you every step of the way. Our Real Estate Department has the breadth and depth of experience to expertly guide you through a variety of real estate matters, from a simple property acquisition to a complicated development project to a landlord-tenant dispute.
Our real estate lawyers have extensive experience in:
- Acquisition & development
- Land use & zoning
- Real estate leasing contracts (including retail, industrial, and office)
- Contract disputes
- Real estate financing & construction
- Real estate litigation
- Commercial mortgage transactions
- Residential mortgage transactions
- Evictions and other landlord-tenant matters
In addition, our firm’s strengths in lending and commercial law provide us with a broad perspective and considerable expertise in dealing with complex financial transactions involving real property interests. As a result, our real estate lawyers can handle the most detailed and complicated real estate matters – and assist you in meeting your objectives.
Bouvier Real Estate Attorneys: