Chad Murray joined the firm with experience representing individuals in personal injury cases. Mr. Murray’s litigation practice has expanded and now includes personal injury, medical malpractice, commercial actions, toxic exposure claims, employment claims, insurance coverage actions and other civil litigation matters. His practice includes representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in these areas.
Mr. Murray’s practice also includes appellate advocacy in both state and federal court. Mr. Murray is also available to author amicus curiae in appeals in New York State and Federal courts.
In addition, Mr. Murray is very active in the community. He is the advertising committee chair of the Project Homeless Connect Planning Committee and is a member of the Western New York Coalition for the Homeless. He is also a member of the Fundraising Committee for the Matt Urban Hope Center and volunteers at the Matt Urban Hope Center. He is also an annual participant in the Ride for Roswell to benefit the Roswell Park Cancer Institute.
- J.D., State University of New York, University at Buffalo Law School, cum laude.
- B.A., Syracuse University
- New York State Bar
- United States District Court for the Western District of New York
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Defender’s Association